Each writing system is
engineered for different writing speeds and applications.
A roller delivers consistent, free-flowing writing. It has
the feeling of a fountain pen, without the mess.
This ink is vibrant—that means rich, black ink and vivid
colors. The writing pace is fast, but exceptionally
Unique to uni-ball, this system is designed to be quick and
clean. Jetstream ink dries 9 times faster than a standard
Make a precise mark without the commitment of ink.
Consider the writing you
do consistently and the look you're going for.
- Capped pens have a sleek, professional
appearance and caps that stay put.
- Retractable pens conveniently hide the
pen’s point when not in use.
Choosing a point size
that works for what you’re writing is a matter of fit—so go by
the number and your personal experience.
- Precise points, from 0.38 to 0.5 mm create
thin, consistent lines. These are ideal for technical
writing and small printing.
- A medium line, depending on the pen, can be achieved
with a 0.5 to 0.7 mm point. Use for note taking
and signing achievements.
- Pens with 0.8 to 1.0 mm points produce
thick, bold lines that make big statements in letters and
Some colors mean
business; others give your writing a jolt of energy that makes
work a better experience.
These elements show an
attention to detail that comes through in the quality of your
- Helps Prevent Check Fraud – Pigment-based
uni Super Ink contains particles that form an indelible bond
- Won’t Leak in Flight – Jet setters get
it—these pens are designed to compensate for changes in
- Comfort Grip – Ergonomic designs and unique
grips keep hands free of pressure.
- Fade- and Water-resistant, Acid-free Ink –
Perfect for archival uses, these help words remain bold over
- Quick-drying Ink – Great for fast writers
and innovative lefties.
- BLX Inks – Black ink infused with color.
Differentiate yourself with deep, rich business colors.